Discipleship means to grow spiritually to become like Christ in our life of faith. God’s grace enables us to be saved just as we are; but that same grace transforms us to grow into Christ-likeness.
However, no one can grow or mature alone. We are a community of believers, loving one another and serving together as empowered by the Holy Spirit.
The best place to grow together is in a Small Group, supported by appropriate discipleship courses organized by the church
What We Will Do
- Encourage participation in Small Groups (Care Groups, or in Organizations like the BB, MYF, MSF, MW) as a primary means of Care, Nurture and Discipleship
- Provide a Christian Education Roadmap of courses and studies that can support our Knowledge and Practice of Faith
- Empower members to serve according to their Spiritual Gifting
How You can Respond
- Commit to be part of a Small Group
- Look out for Courses and Workshops that can help deepen your faith
- Ask about how you can serve in the local church email us at email@example.com
Signs of Growth
- Growth in number of Small Groups through Multiplication, new Small Groups and sustained participation in these groups
- Small Groups become a circles of Trust and Accountability within a group of committed and growing Christians
- Small Groups serving together in community activities and outreach. Members showing evidence of increasing fruits and gifts of the Holy Spirit